Yes, you can pause or end a quiz/survey. Once logged in, go to the quiz you want to pause, then click the “Deliver”. There you can edit the quiz/survey start/end time. If you set an end date which already passed, let’s say 8/22/2021, the quiz/survey questions won’t be shown anymore. Instead, visitors to your page will see the screen “Thanks for stopping by. We’re sorry, but this is now closed."
- Tips & Tricks
- Create an Interaction
- Create Questions
- Multiple choice Question
- Short Answer Question
- Long Answer Question
- Dropdown Question
- Date Picker Question
- File Upload Question
- Checkbox Question
- Matrix/Ranking Question
- Image Select Question
- Drag & Drop Question
- Recommendation Rating Question
- Rating Question
- Star Rating Question
- Captcha Verification Question
- Contact Questions
- Registration Fields
- Question Settings
- Logic, Randomization & Retakes
- Design Your Interaction
- Add Media to Your Interaction
- Motivate & Educate Your Audience
- To-Do Before Publishing Interaction
Promote & Collect Results
- Promote & Collect Results
Analyse Data & Setup Reporting
- Analyse Data & Setup Reporting
- Manage Your Accounts
- Technical Documentation
- Can I pause or end a quiz without taking it off my webpage?
- How can we share our data with people but not give them full access to our account?
- Once quiz is live, what happens if I edit or delete a question or answer choice?
- How to insert code line as an example into questions/custom messages/outcomes blocks?
Can I pause or end a quiz without taking it off my webpage?
Modified on: Wed, 9 Mar, 2022 at 4:37 AM